jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Pitivi is getting effects, Part 2

Here is my second report about the implementation of effects in Pitivi. I am going quite well with this project, and I now have almost everything ready to be able to add effects to videos. The dragging of effects to the timeline is almost ready, but I need to work on it a bit more to be able to show you a screen-cast! I hope it can be done next week.

Sorry for this kind of useless post, but I just wanted to tell you I make good progress, and I should be able to show you more soon!

You still can have a look at my git repository

10 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the info from Spain. Linux really need an easy, well done video editor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how can i edit my videos? this is the first time i use ubuntu!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You should download the user manual and start with it: http://www.pitivi.org/manual/PiTiVi%200.13.4%20manual.pdf even iif it is not complicated to find how it works by userselg. Good luck ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Te doy mis felicitaciones por este blog tan bueno! sinceramente no lo conocía, lo pongo en favoritos ahora mismo.

    Un saludo
    Enrique

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very good comment, I feel really good. Thanks and regards

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great article! I like it and I also like the way you write in the blog. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  7. congratulations on your progress is but to show us your Abansa soon I encourage you to continue greetings: anton

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gran artículo, enorme.
    Muchas Gracias por compartir

    ResponderEliminar